It's Official: Shoroba launched yesterday!

You've probably heard me talk about a website project
I've been working on for a while.

It's a site devoted to relationships called www.shoroba.com.
It features articles and videos on relationships :
with self, friends, spouses/intimate partners,
parents and children.

In case you're wondering what "Shoroba" means,
it's the Swahili word for faith.  


I've written several of the articles you'll find there.
You might like "Coming in Second (to a Dog)."
The Q & A articles I'm writing offer
down-to-earth advice on everyday problems,
but wherever possible, the advice is delivered with humor.

At Shoroba, we believe relationships matter ---
and you probably agree.

Please take some time to visit www.shoroba.com.
Take a look at the videos, the articles, 
and the RelationTips. 
Add your comments to the discussions.

Tell us what issues you think we should tackle.
And just make yourself at home.


p.s. to my BLog Friends -

some of you are mental health professionals
who might be interested in serving as Shoroba advisors
or in writing articles on topics of importance.

Others of you take fabulous pictures of people
that might be great accompaniments to articles.

If you're interested in showcasing your talents
in return for some publicity, 
please email me so we can talk.

Comments

deb did it said…
Congrats on the launch...now I am going over to spend some time...and what a beautiful photo
ellen abbott said…
Congratulations and good job.
rebecca said…
gosh...i am so surprised my husband is not your first photo!!!

thank you for your insights into recent domestic unbliss. trust me, he is in the "mix" on the preparations!

you can be sure i will be going to bed EARLY, (with the cat!)

xoxoxoox,
rebecca
raji said…
Hi meri ..congrats on your new website .I liked he name "shoroba"(faith);I will defintely keep a track on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You