Paying for Lovely Moments

"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it."
            Richard Bach

  
Moments I've enjoyed from the top of my head
to the tips of my toes in the last 24 hours:

1. Seeing "Morning Glory" with Danielle 
while Gavin was over at a friend's for the evening.

2. Waking up about 2 am to the sound
 of Gavin's unrestrained laughter.



3. Finding a five dollar bill in the pocket 
of my Not Your Daughter's Jeans 
when I took them out of the dryer.

4. Discovering that except for the street I live on 
which was still icy, driving was a breeze.

5. Waking up today knowing that I have 
a massage scheduled this morning.

6. Checking in with my friends via their blogs.

What lovely little moments have you paid for
 in the best kind of way?

Comments

Relyn Lawson said…
Oh, I love that you are having a massage this morning. What a perfect way to start a holiday weekend. Honestly? I enjoyed Thanksgiving food shopping at WalMart this morning. Sloane and I chatted and laughed the whole time. Can't beat that.
deb did it said…
I love ya Meri...what a joyful post!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You