Monday Self Portrait: Left Handed







I am left-handed, at least in some respects.

Forks and spoons are operated by my left hand.
So are writing implements.

But in other activities, I use my right hand.
Knitting, golf, tennis, batting, cutting,
Throwing and catching (how inconvenient).

I was once in a conference room for a meeting of lawyers
and of the 12 people in the room, 9 were left-handed.

I wonder if there are any statistics about left-handedness
and certain professions?

Sounds like a Google search to me.

Comments

~JarieLyn~ said…
I have read somewhere long ago that left handed people are statistically more intelligent than right handed people.

I love that piece of art you created. It's so interesting and mesmerizing.
Your piece of art has a lot of depth to it...so much to catch the eyes. My grandma was left handed and always told me that made you a smart woman☺
Laurie
Beautiful collage... I would like to learn how to do this! My son's a lefty, but does all sports (throw a ball, batting, etc) as a right-hander.
LOVE this collage... I'm a righty, but then as long as our hands can love, work and create, does it matter at all which one is dominate?? I know somethings are exasperating to lefties, like scissors... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #57!
Relyn Lawson said…
I am loving this new look of your art. Loving it!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You