Share the Joy



Please forgive my lateness.
It's noon already where I am,
and though I've been up and running for seven hours,
I haven't had a minute for posting.

It's not that I'm running out of joy.
It's just that I'm writing so much
in real life that remembering to post
is getting more and more difficult.

Bear with me please. . . 
I'm thinking of going back to only one
personal blog but perhaps beginning to write
some pieces relating to creativity, personal growth,
or divorce recovery for a more "professional" blog.

That said,
back to Joy.

I'm planning a family event, 
with four generations planning to attend,
including


Logan
and his brother Oliver

and Serenity and Jonna
(but couldn't get the photos to post).

I've been refilling my well with digi-art-making,
which always makes me smile.


L'Histoire - created on Polyvore.com by MeriMagic
How are you cultivating joy?
Share your wins,
your misty-eyed moments,
your ear-to-ear grins.

Where do you find JOY?
What thrills you?

Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.





1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!











Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Well, it sounds like a good kind of busy! Adorable boys!
Unknown said…
The boys are darling. Keep on writing. I like what you have to say and thanks for sharing.
QMM
Laura said…
sounds quite joyful to me dear Meri... beautiful little ones:-)
Whst handsome young men!! I reay like your collage !!

Wishing you a grand weekend!!! Cathy
It is always wonderful when you can get the generations together - the boys are just as cute as can be.
Leovi said…
Yes, Logan and Oliver are tender joy!
Hilary said…
Those boys are just adorable. I love their names, also. They just seem to suit them.
Hazel said…
What a marvelous Logan and Oliver moment! Absolutely adorable.
deb did it said…
sweet adorable kiddos!! and oh how I love my day. Here. With . You.

( something went wrong with Mr Linky, hope this shows up! )
Anonymous said…
what happy beautiful boys!
NatureFootstep said…
I was not aware of your meme. Will keep an eye on it.

I love that piece of art you share.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You